[Advaita-l] Animal Sacrifice

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:26:37 CDT 2011

If aalambham means just touching why should Paraasarasmriti
prohibit it in kaliyuga?
It will be ridiculous to say that Paraasarasmriti prohibited touching of
cows in kaliyuga.
These are aberrations that occur when one tries to convince himself that his
creed is
what he wants it to be.

regards,
Sarma.