[Advaita-l] (Advaita) Bhakti vs. Jnana

Ramesh Krishnamurthy rkmurthy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:54:16 CDT 2011

Dear Sri Rajaram,

Thankfully, this is an Advaita-Vedanta list, not a Gaudiya list.

I don't mean to be rude but the fact is that many of us here on this list
and other similar lists are sick and tired of the Gaudiya-s asking us the
same old questions again and again. Nothing you have asked is new. It's the
same old stuff riddled with all the pre-conceived notions that Gaudiya-s
have.

I gave you a well-meaning suggestion as I was under the impression that you
were sincerely interested in Advaita-Vedanta. From earlier discussions with
Gaudiya-s or Gaudiya influenced people, I should have known better.

You are free to pat yourself on the back and declare victory.

Thanks