[Advaita-l] Modern science and Vedanta

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 09:54:50 CDT 2011

Namaste:

Adi shankara never started the Panchayatana puja to unify the
country,much less the mutts as they are today.This has been contested by the  HH Holenarsipur Swamiji,Sri Sri Sachidanandendra
Saraswatiji.
<<<<<<<<<

If this so please tell us who initroduced the ""pa~Nacaayanata puujaa" ?
Why were various stones used for representing various devataa's?
I will request Shri Bhaskar to clarify SSS's position.

At least on this list, I have never seen any agreement of SSS position presented by his ardent followers.

Do all maThaadhipati agree with any views of other's?  If "Yes" please provide examples.

Moreover,one has to try for individual Moksha only.It
requires certain prerequisites and merits.Not all can strive for
individual moksha.It requires certain quality and sadhana.Samajika
moksha is out of question.

Can you please define and elaborate on your understanding of the term "moksha"?

Thanks

Dr. Yadu