[Advaita-l] Incorrect comparisons?

Br. Pranipata Chaitanya pranipata at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 04:14:05 CST 2011

>>> Rajaram: I dont think so. The author uses the term sanchala subhavamulla in p. 124 of the same book and says it is nilayatra.  It is used in the sense of unsteady.

>> Do you not see there in Sanskrit verse itself saMcacAla and not  saMchhachhAla.

> I wish to know where, in which work, verse, the above word occurs?.  In the Shankaravijayam verse under discussion I do not see this word.

Hari Om Shri Subrahmanianji, Pranaams!

The original question(doubt) of Shri Rajaramji was about translated Tamil word saMchhala in verse 7 of upotghAta - sarga 1.

His current question(doubt) is about original Sanskrit word saMcacAla occuring in verse 118 of saMnyAsagrahaNam - sarga 5.

I think so.

In Shri Guru Smriti,
Br. Pranipata Chaitanya