[Advaita-l] paramahaMsapriyA - a commentary on bhAgavatam

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:20:20 CDT 2011

I've just completed the posting of   *paramahaMsapriyA - a commentary on
shrImadbhAgavatam's first shloka by shrI-madhusUdana-saraswatI*.

I need help of scholars to improve my understanding. Their are some places
in this commentary where I am unable to understand the meaning of sentence.

There are possibilities of having defective readings in original book used.
So, if any one of you have access to any other MSS of it, please let me
know. It will help all.

I expect help of scholars of vyAkaraNa, bhAgavata, purANa, etc. to
understand it to depths at places. Some places are marked with (?)-mark.

I think comments below posts will work best for collaboration.

Posts are available at the link below.

http://bit.ly/oY5ZjV

*paramahaMsapriyA *will be soon available in form of e-book for you all.

I will inform you as soon as it is completed.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*