[Advaita-l] About samsara

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 03:51:27 CDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

>  I dont know when we are going to get that REAL vairAgya to do any
> meaningful sAdhana.

RV: In my opinion, we should not worry about it. Our inner most self, the
Lord, is perfect, complete. I dont think you can avoid action because it is
the nature of body and mind. Even sadhanas done with body and mind are
action only - tend to tire you out if you overdo it.

May be give donations in general or specifically for the welfare of devoted
vedic scholars and cows as an offering to Vishnu.