[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Prakash

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Aug 4 18:27:29 CDT 2011

Pranams respected group members. Hari Om Jai Sri Rama

I am a humble new student trying to understand the teachings of
traditional advaita vedanta. I would especially like to understand the
refutations or responses by advaita scholars to anya mathas especially
visishtadvaita & dvaita sampradayas. I read some of the threads with
interest & noted the high quality of knowledge possessed by many of you &
would like to learn more.

I am a developmental neuropsychiatrist by profession in Australia