[Advaita-l] What is 'aprAkRta' ?

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 08:31:54 CDT 2011

Namaste Rajaram:

All this is because we love to operate between "pariShakaara & samanvaya:" while ignoring the pratyaksha,

Just like, scholars keep discussing and concentrating "paraa", "maddhyamaa" & paShyanti", while totally ignoring the "vaikhari"; thus they never become "ONE (advaya)" with the meaning that was possibly conveyed through the speech (viakhari)..

What good has come out of ignoring the historical connection with the Western regions of Afghanistan, as Indians classified the inhabitants of the entire region as melcchha and vraatyaa's !? My apologies to the list if this falls beyond the narrow focus of this list.

Rgds

Dr. Yadu