[Advaita-l] advaitha;visishtadvaitha;and Dvaitha

Sarma KV sarmakv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 11:37:04 CDT 2011

Rather, it is due to ignorance (incomplete understanding) of their own
Achaarya-s' preachings.

All accept that paramaata is One. The problem comes in how they view the
jagat & jeevaatma; which anyway is mithya (as we are taught.)

-Sarma

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 9:46 PM, sriram <srirudra at vsnl.com> wrote:

> Namaskarams
> Not only Dvaithins even Visishtadvaithins seem to hold scant respect for
> our Acharya Sri Bhagavadpathal.If you listen to the CD of Sri U.V.Velukudi
> Krishnan Swamigal containing his discourses on Sri Vishnu Sahasranama you
> will notice this.Especially about Saguna and Nirguna Brahman.My view is that
> this kind of lowering the image of the Acharya by the
> Dvaithins/Visishtadvaithins is only due to their ignorance in understanding
> the Acharya`s grasp of the sayings of Sruthi as it is and not as it should
> be.If you read the Bhashyams-Parasara Bhattar for example- of the others
> they will add some a to note a negativity to substantiate their view point
> and do  padha chedham to suit their  vyakyanam according to Visishtadvaithic
> view point.Better to leave them alone.
> R.Krishnamoorthy.

नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकं नगुरोरधिकम्।
शिवशासनतश्शिवशासनतः शिवशासनतश्शिवशासनतः ।।

धन्योस्मि
- श्यामसुन्दर शर्मा
http://anantavaram.blogspot.com