[Advaita-l] Taittiriya Upanishad question

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Apr 12 07:36:48 CDT 2011

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Which Jnani has blamed the above act on his prArabdha?  Can you give one
example?  Does the Prajapati's case talk of his blaming it on his
praarabdha?

>  Then what exactly is the reason for his untimely activity?? you have to
tell me...Since you are attributing lot of things to the jnAni in the name
of prArabdha karma, there will be no surprise if somebody thinks this
activity also due to that karma.  Since you yourself admitted that
prArabdha karma can sways over jnAna & prompts jnAni to act with rAga
-dvesha, I have every reason to believe that prajapati's act is due to his
prArabdha..If it is because of some other reason do educate me.

*यान्यनवद्यानि कर्माणि । तानि
सेवितव्यानि । नो इतराणि । यान्यस्माकं
सुचरितानि । तानि त्वयोपास्यानि ।। नो
इतराणि ।

>  what sucharita one can practice & what blemishles/blameless deed one
can practice if his/her guru doing some shAstra nishiddha work and asking
his shishya to follow ONLY his upadesha and asking shishya to use his
discrimination power for his own questionable activities!!??  have you not
read vivekananda's 'pareeksha' on his guru?? And I dont have to tell you
what shankara said in his geeta bhAshya on 'AcharaNa' of shreshTa-s. In
Kannada there is a saying AchArave illada vichAra amedhyakke samAna.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar