[Advaita-l] Shankara commentary

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:11:40 CDT 2011

Namaste

Ugadi Nava Varsha Abhinandanani. We welcome the Khara New Year.

   If you are having a feast there will be main dish and side dishes.
If you want you can have the side dishes with the main dish.

Highest Bliss is the main dish and other enjoyments will be side
dishes. You cannot say nobody should enjoy the side dishes.

All enjoyments are available in Brahman Bliss.

--
Regards

-Venkatesh