[Advaita-l] किं श्रीमद्भागवतं प्रच्छन्नं बौद्धम् ?

Sriram Krishnamurthy asksriramjobs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:59:48 CDT 2011

Namaste,
Shankara Bhagavadpada had never been a Buddhist and his only motto was to
establish the Sanatana Vaidika Dharma. The following articles makes
interesting reading.

http://www.kamakotimandali.com/blog/index.php?p=540&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

http://www.kamakotimandali.com/blog/index.php?p=546&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

http://www.kamakotimandali.com/blog/index.php?p=566&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1