[Advaita-l] Some questions on self-realization

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Sat Sep 18 06:20:01 CDT 2010

J.Krishnamurthy in his talks would say,"To be aware of
oneself,without choice,to live in the world fully without division,doing
all the works of his daily life(like going to the office or whatever
ones's occupation is)is intelligence.If one has such Intelligence,for him
the Upanishads say:"Naiva tasya krtenarthah".He lives as a "pratibuddha"in
this very life in the world.Sanatkumara is one such example.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

These are all soothing words for us, gruhasthAshrami-s, is it not?? :-))
To our comfort, we have now justification to stay in saMsAra...But I am
wondering where does the importance & mandatory requirement of  Ashrama
saMnyAsa fits in this scheme?? And shankara's insistence that for the
mumukshu pArivrAjyaM is kartavyaM??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar