[Advaita-l] pUrvajas' karma / pApa & our burden

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Sep 15 01:05:45 CDT 2010

We have no way of knowing for sure but we have hope that if the pitrs are
in a condition to receive it, they will be pleased by our offerings.

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri vyAs prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for your kind clarification...There is no guarantee whether our
pita, pitamaha & prapitamaha waiting there in pitru lOka to receive our
offerings without any punarjanma !!  Yes, it is only through our shraddha
& obligation of ruNa parihAra (pitru ruNa)  we are observing these 'pitru
kAya-s', in a way it is better to say we are following these injunctions
not to factually pacify our pitru-s, it is a kArmic observation  on our
part to be a 'ruNa mukta'..I think this is what you have explained well in
your mail 'shrAddha' some 7-8 years back !!

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar