[Advaita-l] Knowledge, renunciation and varNASrama rules

Suresh Marur suresh.marur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 03:27:02 CDT 2010

Shree Jaldhar,

Thanks for your response. I agree with both your comments below. I had got a
little vexed with the tone and tenor of the discussion and probably used a
word like garbage more as a reaction than a considered opinion. Your
description of vairagya is spot on.

As for the question on answering the question because one asks, I believe
only a person who is truly bhahmanishta should answer the question. All
other discussions will be a case of one blind man leading another one. Since
I cannot claim to be a gnani, I cannot see myself responding to such a
question.

Regards,

- Suresh