[Advaita-l] Did Sankara have non-brahmin disciples?

drdbharadwaj at gmail.com drdbharadwaj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 00:03:41 CDT 2010

' But how do we know who is a jnaani, so we can...'

Sri Ravi,

This is a crucial issue for a genuine seeker.  All of face it in seeking for the Truth sometime or the other.

This question was put to the Lord by Arjuna and was addressed by the Lord quite thoroughly.

Pranam

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone