[Advaita-l] some questions on Adaita vedanta

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 13:46:03 CDT 2010

Pranam,

If any fellow advaitin has that book he may even translate and make it available to the group. .Madhvacharya's guru was an advaitin but he lost to yhos disciple, Madhvacharya and accepted the latter as guru. Probably he (that guru) was not very well versed in Advaita himself.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya