[Advaita-l] Adwaita and God

srikanta srikanta at nie.ac.in
Fri Nov 5 23:02:35 CDT 2010

Dear Sunil Bhattacharji,
Even though I have explained to you that Vedanta and Yoga are
different,you are persisting with your queries.Do not quote BG out of
context.Yes,Vedanta requires certain prerequisites,like cittashuddhi.A
jijnasu into vedanta requires,shama,dama,and other sadhanas to come to the
enquiry.He must be an adhikari.If he says,well I will remain with dwaita
jnana,let him be.Carefully read with what context the Lord said in BG.
                                                    N.Srikanta.