[Advaita-l] Adwaita and caste system.

raghavender ganti rganti9 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 05:26:10 CDT 2010

Sri Gurubhyon Nahama
                                    One cannot merely call the society civilized
based on the decorum or the outwward apperances, it is a totally false
observation. Ayodhya was not made of gold while Lanks was, so would it mean that
lankans and ravana were more civilized than the people and king of Ayodhya. What
you are calling civilization are probably man discovering things that satisfy
his senses, while losing the real essence of what he needs to have.

Sri Kamakshi
Raghav