[Advaita-l] yAvad adhikAram avasthitir AdhikArikANAm - 2

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu May 13 03:48:36 CDT 2010

Implicit in the above bhAshya passage are many unstated axioms about how
rebirths occur and how they are related to karmA, which are standard in
all
Hindu thought.

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for taking trouble to write this sUtra bhAshya prakaraNa in detail
prabhuji.  IMHO, sofar what you detailed in this series do convey the
explicit meaning of bhAshya vAkya-s...But I am afraid, due to this plain &
explict reading of the bhAshya vAkya-s we are ignoring the implicit &
unstated axioms ( shall I say 'upa siddhAnta, that can be inferred from
the plain reading of the above bhAshya here ??) which is apart from what
you stated above !!  Hope in the subsequent series you would show me that
in detail.

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar