[Advaita-l] GYAnimAtra and the sthitapraGYa (was Re: FW: Avidya, Jnanis and SSS' views)

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 10:35:32 CDT 2010

Dear friends,

Brahmajnana and Brahmalabha are one and the same and one attains peace associated with that state. The body (more precisely the bodies,ie, the sthula sareera, sukshma sareera and the karana sareera) would die according to one's past karma and that may take even more than one birth yet that has no bearing on the peace obtained by the Brahmajnani. That is what I understand from the Bhagavad Gita.. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya