[Advaita-l] A help required regarding some Sanskrit words

Naresh Cuntoor nareshpc at gmail.com
Sat May 8 18:56:47 CDT 2010

In the introduction niHshreyasam refers to the motivation for studying
the Gita. Later in the introduction, he refers to the same
niHshreyasam in the context of abhyudaya with the usual caveat of
IshvarArpaNa buddhi etc.
Anandagiri's TIkA clarifies thsi and explicitly states that  निश्चितं
श्रेयः निःश्रेयसम्.

Naresh
vaak.wordpress.com