[Advaita-l] On the forms of Guru

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 02:26:46 CDT 2010

Dear Vidyasankarji,

In a man in the upright position the chest region is considered to be the central point of the body and \this is also the heart region. When we say the heart of the matter, we refer to the central idea. Thus heart refers more to the central zone. Hortizontally looking we can say that the physical heart is off-centre to the left but there are exceptions and some people do have heart on the off-centre to the right. Ramana Maharshi,whom  most people (me included) believe to be a wise person, believed the spiritual heart bto be in the region, off-centre to the right.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya