[Advaita-l] (no subject)

SIVAKUMAR sivanr8010 at bsnl.in
Sun Mar 28 18:09:54 CDT 2010

SAdara pranAma

The concept of secularism according to SanAthana Dharma has been discussed in

 detail by Jagadguru Chandrasekhara Bharathi Mahaswamikal of Sringeri Sarada

Peetom.Every Indian can get a crystal clear idea about secularis from it. Refer the

title 'Dialogues with the Guru' available either from Sringeri Mutt or from

 Chethana,Bombay.