[Advaita-l] Swami Nithyananda

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 09:15:01 CDT 2010

Vishyji,

You are talking of a choice.  I don't think you would ever go to him for
spiritual education even if this episode had not happened.  His followers
are a different section of the people.

Nithyananda is pleading that he be not judged peremtorily.  Please see:
http://www.youtube.com/lifeblissfoundation#p/u/5/z1v6yqVdx1Q

We don't know where the girl in question is and what she has to say.

I think we can all wait.

Regards,
Anbu