[Advaita-l] On the forms of Guru

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:27:12 CDT 2010

Pranaams Baskarji,

"I dont think mind is an utter useless in brhmajignAsa."

This is the starting point of giving importance to the mind which starting
point ignores the fact that the falsehood that we suffer from is the mind's
creation!

My Guru used to say: "If you hold a live wire it will shock you.  Drop it!"

All discussions are of human mind, is it not?  Do you think I can succeed in
getting its help when I advocate manOnaasam?

Whatever will be will be!

Regards,
Anbu