[Advaita-l] On the forms of Guru

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 16:15:54 CST 2010

Dear Sri Subramanian,

Because of your strong views I have already stated that you follow your
conviction and find it for yourself the validity of it.

Sir, I did *not* say that there is no such thing at all called the mind.  I
only questioned as it being the object.

There is light because you see it with your eyes.  There is music because
you hear it with your ears.  There is frangrance of the flower because you
smell it with your nose.  There is the delighful sourness of lemon because
you taste it with your tongue.  It is hot because you feel it with your
skin.  Please tell me with what gnyaanEndhriya would you perceive my mind?

Regards,
Anbu