[Advaita-l] The Enlightened Eminently Engage in Empirical Endeavors - Part 3

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:35:00 CST 2010

Namaste.

This post is to mention a correction in the Part 3 of the article:

/ All this is brought out by Shankara Himself in the Sutra bhashya quote
1.4.15 where He uses the word: ‘sva-hRdaya pratyayam brahma bhAvam’  which
means the Brahmanhood of oneself is experienced by oneself in one’s own
localized RC./

In the above, the Sutra Bhashya reference should read: 4.1.15.

Om Tat Sat