[Advaita-l] Two types of Atma jnAni-s & their approach to reallife situation

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Jun 24 03:04:47 CDT 2010

It is a process wherein one firmly gets established in the
knowledge that one has already gained. If he has already gained then
he is a jnaani. But for jnaana niShTa one has to abide in the
knowledge.

praNAms Sri Sadananda prabhuji
Hare Krishna

However prabhuji I am afraid this would not answer my basic question about
jnAni....Let us keep aside jnAna nishTa for the time being...Kindly
clarify whether there can be two jnAni-s with two different temperaments &
tendencies??  I dont think here 'sAkshi bhAva' would answer this question,
coz. it has been said that the jnAni who would entertain the kAma krOdha
in mana (due to his prArabdha karma, set of indriya-s in the present body,
samskAra vashAt  or whatever it is!!) will strive hard to jump to the
status of another jnAni who is in the cadre of 'not at all affected'
category.  If he is kevala sAkshi, he would not strive to elevate himself
to first category no??  His inclination of gaining something superior in
the mental status would clearly indicates that he is NOT completely
krutakrutya or self satisfied with his socalled Atma jnAna...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar