[Advaita-l] Brahmins and Vaishnavas

Ananth Padmanabhan padmanabhan_ananth at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:16:03 CDT 2010

Pranaams Vidyashankarji!. Superb clarification and excellent narration. I happen to read 'Vidhura Needhi' and 'Sanatsujaatheeyam' and no where does it distinguish 'Jnaanam' being a sole right for anyone with specific qualifiers by birth.

'Dhurlabham triyamEvaidhath dEvAnugraha hEthugam|
manushyathvam mumukshuthvam mahApurusha samsrayaha||
(VivekachoodAmani)

Namaskaram
Padmanabhan