[Advaita-l] The Human aspect of Jnanis - 5 (Concluded)

Ramesh rameshnpatel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 25 09:20:37 CDT 2010

Why do you make unsubscribing so painful and convoluted?  May be you are desperate to get members.  I unsubscribed weeks ago but still keep getting stuff from you and you overcome even spamming it and keep sending it.  I will report this if you do not just stop sending your stuff here.  When I try to unsubscribe again, you want me to log in and when I do, you say it failed!  What is going on with you guys?
Thanks.
R. Patel