[Advaita-l] Ego, Mind and Body of a Jnani

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:34:50 CDT 2010

> Thanks for your points. But kindly refrain from making uncharitable comments
> such as this:
>
> //
>
> Coupled with your email ID, the
> loud beeping becomes very rapid too!
> //
>
> Only a few hours ago in another thread, you had chastized another member for
> saying stuff.

Point taken, but I was just openly stating my personal perception. I
said nothing about its implications and I was not imputing motives to
some other person or persons, unknown and unseen. I might well be
mistaken about the implications of my perception in this respect, but
then, time will tell.

Regards,

Vidyasankar