[Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya inOctober, 2002

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 04:02:30 CST 2010

Yes, you have a point.

--- On Wed, 1/20/10, Michael Shepherd <michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

From: Michael Shepherd <michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya inOctober, 2002
To: "A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 8:30 AM

The task of identification of the copper inscription may not be entirely at
a dead end. Copper can contain traces of 12 other related metals beside
itself; and copper neutron activation analysis can go some way to
identifying age (via smelting process empployed etc) and geographical
location (the admixture of those other elements). That is my understanding
of the current situation.

Michael