[Advaita-l] Conference on that Date of Adi Sankaracharya in October, 2002

Varadaraja Sharma rishyasrunga at rediffmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:13:16 CST 2010

Radhe Krishna

I did not intend ridicule; still had it been felt so, my apologies; neverthless, the information i read = manuscript - pujabox - lot of time gap - sincerely, unless substantiated it is just another stuff like jina vijaya; Adya acharyal's childhood friend et al.
I was spell bound after reading about adya acharyal's date from the brilliantly made verse from jina vijaya.  But latter when i came to know that this stuff is another castle in the air, the fog cleared.
Same with Sudanva's inscription. i do not have any pre conceived notions. i am not a historian myself. but wish to go through presentation of well analysed facts and patient enough to wait till the facts unfold.

regards
Radhe Krishna