[Advaita-l] Fwd: A perspective -20

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 08:54:54 CST 2010

Dear Sri Subramanian,

I suppose I have said all that could be said of my conviction.  There is no
such thing as a rule book for advaitha.  At the end of the day one has to
understand it intuitively.  It would be the same if you imagine yourself to
be Ahalya and Sri Rama placed his holy paadham on your head.  I suppose a
bhakthimaan has a different concept than an exegete.

Actually according to Bhagavan Ramana Ahalya was a gnyaani even when she was
cursed.  This might surprise you and might tempt you to ask more questions.
We are merely treading into how jeevan mukthas behave in this world.  Our
AachaaryaaL referred to one such person in Sivaanandalahari namely Kannappa
Nayanaar who also placed his holy foot on Lord Siva.  If you are interested
you can read my 3 part commentary on that in the 63rd Sloka of
Sivaanandhalahari.

Subhamasthu,
Anbu