[Advaita-l] Lodging n Sri Guruvayoor

Ramamurthy Venkateswaran r_venkateswaran at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 06:13:09 CST 2010

Pranams

Dear Shri Subramanian ji,

The information that you have provided is more than sufficient for me and for that matter anyone desirous of visiting Guruvayur and Udupi Krishna temples.  Can I share this information with my friend, Professor R. Subramanian, President, Lok Dharma Seva Trust Foundation, Chennai, who might circulate this information among friends for their information.

With profound personal regards,

Sincerely,

R. VENKATESWARAN
A-706, C-DOT Apartments
Sector 56, Gurgaon 1220011
Phone: 0124-4221139; Mobile: 0 9899843321
(From October 21, 2010 - February 28, 2011)

R. Venkateswaran
B-104, Anisha Grange
Kaggadaspura, 6th E Cross
Bangalore-560093