[Advaita-l] Gosamrakshanam

kman krismanian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 18:21:38 CST 2010

>Hare Krishna. Sankara Mutts are well known for protecting cows. I would
like
>to know references to cow protection in sruti, smrti and works of advaita
>acharyas please. This is for a project to launch ahimsa milk in London and
>Chennai. Any help is much appreciated

"ahimsa milk" is a myth in this day and age. A Cow is impregnated solely for
producing milk for human consumption and is fed all kinds of stuff to make
milk production higher and higer like a machine. It happens in India as well
as the rest of the world.

We should all advocate to stop drinking milk and not use milk products. That
is the only way I see.

How could people drink milk and call themselves vegetarians? Milk is not a
vegetable.
I cannot understand this nor could stand the inhuman treatment of cows.

Hari Om