[Advaita-l] True or False?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:24:44 CST 2010

Then why you sending the questions to the whole list of members? Why
restrictions on the list? This is open discussion forum for members.

Nirvisesha Brahman is only Sat. Jagat, Savisesha Brahman and Jeeva are
not Sat not Asat. They are in Vyavahara only.  They appear to be Sat.
But they are not there in Paramartha.

Regards

-Venkatesh

On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 4:33 AM, Rajaram Venkataramani
<rajaramvenk at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sri Vidyasankar, Sri Devanathan, Sri Subrahmanian,
>
> According to advaitam, could you please answer true or false to the
> following question?
>
>   1. Nirvisesha Brahman (Nirguna Brahman) is sat (real)
>   2. Savisesha Brahman (Saguna Brahman or Ishwara) is asat (unreal)
>   3. Jagat is asat (unreal)
>   4. Jivatvam is asat (unreal)
>
> I request others to answer only after these three answer and that ONLY if
> you disagree. Thank you.

Regards

-Venkatesh