[Advaita-l] sri bhasya refutation

Venkata Subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 00:08:27 CDT 2010

More than this, Rama Raya Kavi's ShankarAshankara Bhashya vimarsha and his explanatory treatise on the Sri Vishnu Puranam are more important.

There is also the Piyusha Vimarsha pusblished from Varanasi.  This is again a reply the work in vishistadvaita by Tibuet's guru.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.

Sadgurubhyo Namah.