[Advaita-l] Mithya and Maya

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 08:10:32 CDT 2009

Bhaskarji,  Sastriji is going forward while you are retracing or being
static.  Two different angles!

Actaully Sastriji's view is right as retrogression would not make sense.

The simple definition of mithya is "that which seems to exist but not
really' and the simple rule of Maya is 'that which deludes you'.  The
delusion takes the form of either denying the reality or taking the unreal
to be real.