[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Oct 24 05:34:17 CDT 2009

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009, Michael Shepherd wrote:

> Jaldharji,
>
> Would it be impertinent of me to say, how welcome all newcomers are to this
> site; but, having joined, should they not be putting their most heartfelt
> questions to the sages here, rather than sit in the audience while we debate
> the finer points...?

Certainly.  However I have noticed in a wide range of Internet forums that
no matter what the subject, most readers will not participate.  so
advaita-l is not unusual in that way.

But let me reiterate what you said.  All are welcome to comment on any
current topic or to start a new thread on any topic related to Advaita
Vedanta and Smarta sampradaya.