[Advaita-l] Sankara on sannyAsa for Steadiness in GYAna (was Re: Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 5)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Oct 24 05:08:53 CDT 2009

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009, S Jayanarayanan wrote:

> --- On Tue, 10/20/09, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:
>
>> This is not ignorance but, quite
>> frankly, deliberate utterance of untruth.
>>

>> praNAms
>> Hare Krishna
>>
>> 'A gratuitous personal attack' This is what ultimately one
>> can expect when
>> the deep rooted delusions attacked...Thanks for your
>> invaluable verdicts
>> on me prabhuji.
>>

> I do not see any personal attack here, just a statement of fact.

You can and should state facts in a way that is more respectful.

Unfortunately there have been a few other instances where this otherwise
informative discussion has been marred by posters who have let their
emotions get the better of them.  We moderators mostly take a hands-off
approach.  We prefer to treat readers as adults who are capable of
self-control.  It would be a shame if we had to start being more
heavy-handed so lets keep things at a calmer level shall we?