[Advaita-l] waking, dreaming, sleeping, as mutually supportive

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 19:09:03 CDT 2009

It is pathetic to see the scholars using the terms Neo-advaitic to show a difference. It is okay if a shallow person uses it. There is no difference between the teachings of Ramakrisna Paramhansa and that of Adi Sankaracharya. Ramakrishna's Advaita is no different from that of Adi Sankaracharya's. Even in the "Sree Vidya" upasana Ramakrishna worshipped the Mahamaya as Kali and Adi Sankaracharya did that as Tripurasundari (or Lalita or Kamakshi). There is no diference.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya