[Advaita-l] Jivanmukti - Jnana plus Sannyasa pt 4

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 03:30:36 CDT 2009

Dear Shyamji/Michealji

All the yugas are same as far as minds (which is the seat of ego) of people are concerned.
According to me starting to see the mind as seperate entity and witnessing its activities
is the vanaprastha state and keeping the mind totally aside is what sanyas is all about

ofcourse, the means to achieve this vary from time/place/people a bit according to the circumstances.

Regardless what is said anywhere else,  a person who has set aside the mind or have total
control over is, infact, the real sanyasi/ jeevan muktha ....   Best example for this is
king Janaka and Shri Krishna himself.

Pranams
Vishy