[Advaita-l] A Perspective - 7

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 07:32:55 CST 2009

Anbuji,

This question has dogged Western theology for 2,000 years, and led to
thousands upon thousands of slaughtered, burnings, and beheadings...

It is essentially the question: should men declare the glorious possibility
of 'becoming' one with the Creator, Preserver, and Dissolver of the universe
? Or is this a dangerous presumption ?

I guess the same range of  interpretations of Dwaitaadvaita may be made ?

Michael