[Advaita-l] Fw: Time

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 13:22:05 CDT 2009

Dear Shri Maheshji,

Namaskar,

You are not opening a can of worms. You are only opening a can of truths. The greatest truth is that "Sarvam Khalvidam Brahma". Everything, including time, is Brahman. Time is the Kalapurusha, who is nothing but the Lord. The Lord  is the great reckoner in the form of Kalapurusha. A Brahmajnani sees the unity in all the forms of the Lord.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya