[Advaita-l] Anarthakya & self-consistency (changing the subject heading)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Mar 19 02:46:32 CDT 2009

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Dr D Bharadwaj wrote:

> I think it is Usha, who joined the List recently.
>
> She is the one that climed to be working for
> the Hindi Website of CMV.

They are two seperate people.  I know sometimes it isn't clear when I put
multiple introductions in one email.

It's my fault.  I didn't stop to think that Chinmaya was a pseudonym when
I subscribed him to the list.

To the anonymous webmaster, we prefer members do not use nicknames in this
list.  Can you go to your list options page and change to your real name?
Email listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org if you need help in doing this.