[Advaita-l] How to control the mind (without meditation)?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 20:44:20 CDT 2009

Dear Mallampalliji,

Namaste,

You wrote :

Boudha has non existence, no devas, but there is sorrow etc,

Unquote

Some branches of Buddhism do evoke devas such as Tara and Manjushri. Secondly Boudha does not have non-existence. Boudha has existence everywhere. Lord Buddha disappeared only to exist everywhere. Only one has to be Samadarshi to see that. It is "Sarvatra samadarshinaam"

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya