[Advaita-l] Sankhya & Yoga

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jun 20 05:18:13 CDT 2009

Namaste Geetaji,

Just to add to the record, for anyone who's interested :

Another friend, Arthur Farndell, has produced a substantial and systematic
'Companion to the Mahabharata' for those who don't already know it
backwards..

And another friend, James Glover, has produced several books on teaching
children Vedic Mathematics as 'serious fun'; it is hoped that his article on
this subject will soon appear in the online Hindupedia.

And yet another friend, Geoffrey Pearce, is becoming an international
authority in Vedic Astrology circles; Jyotisha is also being studied here.

Michael