[Advaita-l] Pancikarana vs. Trvrtkarana (Analysis)

Michael Shepherd michael at shepherd87.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 08:35:32 CDT 2009

As meticulous logicians,  we should add two further options :

Each is a special case of the other.

Neither is a a special case of the other.

The first option allows for a context in which different aspects of Creation
are referred to; the second option allows for a context in which neither is
a fully valid aspect of Creation.

Michael ;)